Rail Live is the annual event that brings the entire industry together to showcase UK rail expertise.
Now organised by RAIL magazine in partnership with Rail Alliance, Rail Live 2018 will be the largest, most comprehensive outdoor event for rail in the UK. It's undergoing a transformation for 2018 with many exciting new developments.
Rail Live 2018 builds on the highly successful plant show staged every year at Long Marston since 2012, and this plant display remains at the core of this enhanced event.
Rail Live 2018 features include:
- Live demonstrations from across the industry of the latest equipment, products and services from over 400 exhibitors and sponsors
- The Signalling Zone for which Rail Live is famous
- New rolling stock and locomotives on display
- Track demonstrations covering all aspects of the rail industry including OLE, OTM Air/Vacuum Excavators, track renewal and much more
- An Export Show for the industry and its supply chain in partnership with the Department for International Trade
- An Innovation Show in partnership with the UK Rail Research and Innovation Network (UKRRIN)
- Off-track features including British Transport Police, Network Rail Air Operations, RAIB Drone Technology
- The National Rail Convention is now being held at Rail Live 2018 over 2 days for the first time
- A 'Next Generation' project promoting the industry to undergraduate engineers and apprentices
- A state-of-the-art structure for our internal exhibition