Rail Live, the annual event that brings the entire rail industry together to showcase UK rail expertise, took place on June 20 and 21 2018.
£0.5bn of rail plant, 5,000 visitors, 239 exhibitors, 2 days. Thank you to all our sponsors, exhibitors and visitors who all helped us make this event a stunningly successful one.
Rail Live 2019 takes place on June 19 and 20. For more information on exhibiting and sponsoring please contact Julie Howard
Rail Live 2018 features included:
- Live demonstrations from across the industry of the latest equipment, products and services from over 200 exhibitors and sponsors
- The Signalling Zone for which Rail Live is famous
- New rolling stock and locomotives on display
- Track demonstrations covering all aspects of the rail industry including OLE, OTM Air/Vacuum Excavators, track renewal and much more
- An Export Show for the industry and its supply chain in partnership with the Department for International Trade
- An Innovation Show in partnership with the UK Rail Research and Innovation Network (UKRRIN)
- Off-track features including British Transport Police, Network Rail Air Operations, RAIB Drone Technology
- The National Rail Convention is now being held at Rail Live 2018 over 2 days for the first time
- A 'Next Generation' project promoting the industry to undergraduate engineers and apprentices
- A state-of-the-art structure for our internal exhibition