Now run by RAIL magazine in partnership with the Rail Alliance, the show is undergoing a transformation for 2018 which will include exciting new developments.
• Active demonstrations of products and services from over 300 exhibitors and sponsors
• Special features covering all aspects of the rail industry
• A state of the art exhibition structure providing a first class exhibition venue and experience
• Collaboration with industry thought-leaders to develop highly relevant content
• First class networking opportunities
• Partnerships with Government departments, regulators, operators and Tier 1 suppliers
• A domestic and export showcase for the industry and its supply chain
• The National Rail Convention
• Innovation and Export Showcases
• Next generation project
For more information on how to participate in Rail Live contact Julie Howard at [email protected] or on 01733 366475.